1. What do we mean by cross-cultural dialogue?
2. What does intercultural competency look like in a specific discipline, field, or multidisciplinary approach?
3. What research outputs, learning outcomes, teaching and learning practices, (inter-/cross-) disciplinary methods, new frameworks of inquiry might arise from such cross-cultural, intercontextual collaborations?
4. How can collaborations starting in a student-centred classroom lead instructors and students to further analysis, resulting in critical reflections and interventions in scholarly practices (teaching, research, artistic work)?
5. What might success in PICT look like for your course?